NOTE: Because B2B rules vary state-to-state, B2B is not set up by default on Spirits360 websites. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your site is set up correctly before completing the steps below.
Here are the instructions for adding a new B2B/Wholesale store.
- Log in to EOS
- Using the top nav, hover over Admin and click Store Manager in the menu
- Click Add Store
- When the Store Add page appears, fill in all the info in the Billing Address section
- Select the Options on the right by clicking the Check Boxes, typically Wholesale and Tax Exempt
- Set the Status to Open in the Status dropdown box
- Select the distillery’s config in Ecommerce Configuration box
- Select B2B Alcohol in the Type dropdown box
- Select Wholesale in the Order Type dropdown box
- Select the Shipment Types by clicking the checkboxes under Shipment Types, typically B2B shipping
- Select the Payment Restrictions, typically House Account
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the page
When you are returned to the Store Manager page, find the store you just added to the list and click the Customer Number in the 4th column
- On the Customer Summary page, click the House Account tab
- Set the Status to Open using the Status dropdown
- Add a dollar amount to the Credit Limit box
- Click Create
The store is added, and ready to have orders.