If you have customers using House Accounts to pay for their orders, you can use the following steps to settle a House Account at payment time.
To apply payment/settle a house account order, do the following:
- Log in
- Go to Customer and then Search
- Search for the customer and when the results come back, click the customer ID in the first column to go to the Customer Summary screen
- Click the House Account tab at the top of the summary section
- Click ‘new transaction’ located just above the Transactions section at the bottom
- Select Credit Card, add in the amount to settle, and the order number.
- That info should be listed in the transactions section just below where you are adding a payment.
- Add in the Credit Card info
- Click the Add button
Alternately, for Step 2 above, you can search by order number, then click the Customer ID in the customer column when the results appear.